Most consumers read reviews on 5 websites before they buy
Change that number to 1 (yours)
Reviewr collects and summarizes reviews from across the internet, so your consumers don't have to.
Trusted across many industries
Collect reviews from any online source
Reviews are scattered across the internet, making it confusing for consumers to understand what people say. We collect reviews from anywhere online and put them in one place for you. All you have to do is provide a list of products.
Rank reviews based on quality
Fake and low-effort reviews don't help consumers. We score reviews with fake detection and helpfulness rating to surface the best quality reviews.
Summarize the results
With the highest quality reviews from across the internet, we provide an overall score (InternetScore), generate a concise summary, and group review snippets by relevant topics - all done with the latest Natural Language Processing technology.
Increase purchase confidence
Studies show that most consumers read reviews from five websites before making a purchase. With our holistic solution, consumers simply need to visit you to make a confident purchase decision. Display the results with our simple widget or API.
Add our widget to any webpage, like this one. It's a real widget. Try it yourself.
Reviewr has created something new and interesting in comparison shopping. We've seen it increase time on site and drive conversions in our initial tests.
Reviewr brings an intelligent and refreshing approach to significant challenges with reviews. I love how they provide an authoritative perspective on any given product.
Frequently asked questions
More questions? Get in touch!
- How do I get started?
- First, we recommend trialing Reviewr.ai with up to 3 products and up to 3 sources (i.e., Amazon, Target, and a blog). Once you're satisfied with the results, then we recommended increasing the number of products gradually.
- What type of information do I need to submit?
- All you need to provide is the product name (i.e., Apple Air Pods Pro, Honda Civic 2020) and we'll take care of the rest.
- How long does the analysis take?
- That depends on the workload in our data processing pipeline. It usually takes only a couple of minutes until you get the results.
- How do I know when reviews are collected and analyzed?
- We'll send you an email once everything is processed and ready to go.
- How do I access the results?
- You'll be given access to a private dashboard to see your results. You can integrate the results into your website or app with our widget or API.
- How often do you re-scrape/refresh reviews of existing products?
- The usual scraping interval is once per month, but this can be adjusted depending on your needs.
- How many reviews do you collect for each product?
- We maintain a list of the 50 most relevant reviews for each product
- Is your solution compliant with copyright laws?
- Under the fair use doctrine of the U.S. copyright statute, it is permissible to use limited portions of a work including quotes. We explicitly show the source of every review and link back to the original source.